INCORPORATING A NEW BUSINESS
$899.00 + Disbursements + HST
Our legal fee includes:
- An initial appointment to discuss your upcoming incorporation.
- A review of your Accountant’s Instruction Letter.
- The drafting of all documents necessary to incorporate your corporation, including the Articles of Incorporation and proposed share structure.
- The drafting of all documents necessary to organize your corporation.
- The drafting of all share certificates for your corporation.
- A second appointment to review and sign your documents and certificates.
Note that this quote is for the work involved in a straightforward incorporation transaction. Should any adverse event arise on or before closing, additional legal fees may apply.
What Are Disbursements?
Disbursements are third-party charges required to complete your incorporation.
Because disbursements vary so much from one incorporation to the next, the following is merely a non-exhaustive list of approximate amounts:
- $50.00 for your NUANS name search report (for named corporations only).
- $300.00 for your corporation’s incorporation fee.
- $45.00 for your corporation’s electronic filing fee.
- $35.00 corporate software charge.
- $20.00 for bank charges (this is a high estimate, as bank charges vary quite a bit from transaction to transaction).
- Any additional amounts required to pay for any corporate supplies you wish us to order for you, including physical minute book binders and corporate seals (please contact us for a quote on price).